Keeping Your Beautiful Smile
We work passionately toward creating your desired smile for patients whose natural teeth require replacement.
Our teeth takes a lot of abuse from food, chemicals and bacteria in our mouth. As such, our teeth will occasionally need some work to help them functioning optimally and aesthetically. If your teeth are damaged in a way that makes it impossible to reconstruct them with fillings or you are missing one or more teeth, we can use a multitude of methods such as crowns, bridges, veneers, dentures, and implants to restore that smile to your face as well as a strong bite and speaking ability.
- Fillings - they are intended for replacing tooth structure that has been lost due to a cavity. Our materials and techniques allow for our dentists to make filling look like your normal tooth structure.
- Crowns and Bridges - Often referred to as “caps”, crowns are a great way to restore a heavily damaged or decayed tooth back to its original shape, look and function. They will often help you keep your teeth for much longer than you may have been able to.
- Root Canal Therapy - Root Canal Treatment, also known as Endodontic therapy, is where the inside of the tooth is cleaned out and then restored. It is a great way to deal with badly infected teeth and to keep your natural tooth functioning for many years.
- Teeth Implants - Implants are a titanium ‘root’ that can be used to replace one or multiple missing teeth. They are used to create a replacement tooth that looks, feels and functions similarly to a natural tooth.
- Dentures - Partial and full dentures are forms of removable prosthetic that can not only restore a smile but also restore the ability to eat and speak when natural teeth have been lost.